We believe in providing full-spectrum support. Working with us, you'll receive:
- Easy access to a wide variety of services
- Fast turn-around, while receiving only the highest quality of material
- A guarantee of compliance with all current federal and state regulations
- The expertise of our team collaborating with your vision
Whether you have a simple one-page emergency or thousands of documents to convert, we’re happy to take on the task. There’s no need to invest time internally on your end – we utilize the most current software and input from adaptive technology users to comply with all needs and create truly inclusive materials.
Unlike other companies, we do not focus on one document format. We feel that in order to reach the largest number of people, you need to be able to create a wide variety of materials. That's why when you use our conversion service, you can choose from a whole host of original document formats and a wide array of output formats.
Doctypes We Can Convert From
.DOC, .DOCX, .PDF, .PPT, .PPTX, .TXT, .XML, .HTML, .HTM, .RTF, .EPUB, .MOBI, .TIFF, .TIF, .GIF, .JPG, .JPEG, .BMP, .PNG, .PCX, .DCX, .J2K, .JP2, .JPX, .DJV and .ASC
Inclusive Formats We Can Convert To
- Electronic Braille
- PDF U/A (Including Forms)
- Word Document
- Rich Text
- Plain Text
- Accessible Math Document
When it comes to accessibility compliance, you need an expert's touch from start to finish. Our team of graphic designers and inclusive material specialists can handle even the most difficult of projects. You’ll get a dedicated team providing 24/7 support and content tailored to your wishes, with the added benefit of knowing that your material will be able to reach the greatest possible number of people.
Examples of our creation services
- InDesign Forms
- Word templates
- Power points
- HTML Pages
- PDFs (Including Forms)
- Complex charts/graphs with accompanying alternative text and descriptions
- Math documents
Conversion and creation aside, there are a whole host of issues and regulations that could make anyone confused or frustrated. We know there is more to online accessibility than electronic documents; that’s why we offer full service consulting. We can help with everything from guidelines and advice to helping vet vendors and testing for accessibility. With inclüd’s consulting team, your institution’s accessibility needs are in good hands.
Examples of our consulting services
- Setting up guidelines and best practices specific to your institution
- Assistance with research and recommendations on software and vendors
- Full service online auditing of both web and electronic documents
- Checking material for compliance